I Let The Mean Girls Pick My Outfits For A WHOLE WEEK... | Roblox Royale High

2,022,879 views | 37,772 likes
1 month ago

⭐MR PAWS & INQUISITORMASTER PLUSH!: [external link]

🌸the FULL 'Nobody Knew He Was a Prince' SERIES!
Watch it from Episode one!
[external link]

Let's see if we can hit 20k+ likes on this video! Share this video with your friends because it really helps me out a lot when you share my videos :)

Leave a Comment Because I READ ALL COMMENTS! :) and dont forget to TURN ON Notifications!

💛Dont Forget to Subscribe! [external link]

💙Follow me on Social Media! :)
INSTAGRAM: ☁ [external link]
TWITTER: ☁ [external link]
TIKTOK: ☁ @inquisitormaster
ROBLOX: ☁ [external link]

😸BUSINESS EMAIL- [email protected]

--MORE SERIES TO WATCH---

💄the FULL 'Jealous of My Twin Sister' SERIES! [external link]

📕Roblox Bully Series
[external link]

⭐Download Squad Rivals game for FREE and UNLOCK My Character!- [external link]

I love you guys so much, you mean the world to me! All I ever want is to make someone happy through my gaming videos!

If you read this part of the description make sure to comment "IM NOT A PRINCESS IM A QUEEEEEN!" to let me know you've read the whole thing!:)! The funny thing is no one else will know unless they read the description themselves! haha :)